Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of Fourth Grade!!


Today was my first day of fourth grade. We didn't do very many things today except one morning packet. But it was still soooooooooooooooooo much fun! We had an assembly at about 9:30 and we recess right after. After that we went over the rules about switching classes with both of our teachers. Lunch was after that. And lunch was fun because we got to talk with all of our friends. After lunch we had to work on a packet but it w as still fun. After that we got to sort all of our school supplies and that was fun. I am glad I get to go.

2 comments:

Linda "Grammy" Woods said...

Glad you enjoyed your first day of school and hope you have just as much fun the rest of the year!

Mimi Martin said...

Yay Brooklyn! I knew you were going to love 4th grade. That was my most fun grade that I remember so well. (For years I wanted to be a fourth grade teacher because of it!). Go each day expecting new and wonderful experiences. Learn, love, laugh and grow. Love ya!