Sunday, February 15, 2009

Skiing Christmas 2008

As I got off the ski lift I could feel my stomach tightening. I heared the sound of the lift as another chair came around. I skied around some kids and found my instructor. I could tell this would be an adventure.
I could hear the sound of people talking as my instructor started to tell us where we were going to ski. I started to ski down the mountain, but stoped myself because I had to wait until it was time to go down with everyone else.
My instructor was telling us to make sure to keep speed controll and to keep our balence when we went down the mountain. Then she told me to move to the front of the line. So I skied up to the front and off we went.
We went all over the place! We went left, and right, and just slid down the m ountain. Then I remembered how much I love skiing!
I can't belive I was nervous about skiing, because it's so much fun! I hope we will get to do this again someday!

No comments: